St. Elizabeth Fertility Services
Welcome To St. Elizabeth Fertility Care!
Thank you for looking into this beautiful method of Fertility care!
"I am here to Give women and married couples the knowledge needed to make clear, conscience, natural decisions about their fertility and show them the gift we have in procreation."
What is St. Elizabeth Fertility Care?
I am here to provide each of my clients with the tools and skills needed to make their own confident and independent decisions about their fertility. I do this by teaching the Creighton Model Fertility Care System™ which is based off of the biological markers present during the course of the menstrual cycle. I offer a number of Services to educate and teach women to recognize and record these bio-markers in order to provide an accurate picture of their health and make informed and reliable decisions about their fertility.
Why learn the Creighton Model™?
The tools and skills offered can be used to provide a map of a woman's health and it can help diagnose a number of reproductive issues. The Creighton Model is not a method of contraception, but a natural and moral means to consciously monitor your health, and avoid or achieve a pregnancy.
- The Creighton model™ has an effectiveness rate of 94.8% to 99.6% (click for details)
- The Creighton Model does not rely on temperature or calendar days to determine your fertility
- No drugs, devices or surgical procedures are used to avoid a pregnancy
- The Creighton Model is simple, easy to learn, and highly cost effective
- Once the system is learned, the skills can be used until menopause and appointments are on an as-needed basis with no course commitments
- For more information and resources, see our Frequently Asked Questions page or our Resources Page.
Who is Jody Thompson?
Jody Thompson is a teacher of the Creighton Model in the Brookings, SD area. She is also the owner and operator of St. Elizabeth FertilityCare Center. Jody Thompson has been Certified by the Pope Paul VI Institute to teach the Creighton Model System. For more information on who Jody is, please visit my About Page.